An odd thing around the dinner table this evening. We got onto the subject of the 23rd Psalm, and we began to quote it from memory — my wife, my kids, and I. Can you believe they all began to laugh at me when I started using words like “restoreth” and “yea” and “thy”? I can’t help it if I learned the Psalm that long ago, can I? Can anyone else relate?
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part III
In Past Years...