This week’s “random” image of the week is from imgfave; lots more over there. Here’s what passes for humour this week:
- A man goes to his doctor and tells him, “I’ve had the song ‘What’s New Pussycat’ stuck in my head for weeks, and it’s driving me crazy.” The doctor replies, “I think you may have Tom Jones disease.” Puzzled, the man says, “I’ve never heard of that. Is it rare?” “Well,” the doctor says, “It’s not unusual.”
- Man walks into a doctor’s office and says, “Doc, I keep thinking I’m a pair of curtains.” The doctor slaps him and says, “Pull yourself together, man!”
- A man walks into a doctor’s office and says, “I need your help, doctor. I think I’m a moth.” The doctor says, “You don’t need a doctor. You need a psychiatrist.” The man says, “I know. But your light was on.”
- I met a camel with no humps, so I named him Humphrey.
- How do you kill a circus? You go for the juggler.
- Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon? Great food, but no atmosphere.
- Remember alcohol and calculus don’t mix, so don’t drink and derive.
- I’m addicted to placebos. I’d give them up but it wouldn’t make any difference.
Placebos. ;^) Alright, moving right along….
- Bored IT Managers
- How strong do you like your coffee?
- An over-the-top way to fly — too rich even for the rich.
- Did you catch the launch of Communitas Collective?
- “None Of Us Are Free” by Solomon Burke — with a big HT to Sonja:
- I confess I’m not big on poetry… it always seems to take so long to get to the point. But I really liked Milton Brasher-Cunningham’s “nicodemus“
- “Beats the hell out of bingo.”
- Favorite Bloggers Respond: What Bible Characters Would You Like to Go Out for Dinner With? And, Where Would We Eat in Your Area? (via)
- Okay, I’m just going to direct you to Scot McKnight’s Weekly Meanderings for this week and cut it off there — my wife just stuck a novel in my hands and dared me to read four chapters and stop: she says it’s that good. I guess we’ll see.