On this day in 4977 B.C. the universe was created, according to German mathematician and astronomer Johannes Kepler, considered a founder of modern science. Kepler’s 17th-century estimate was later estimated by scientists in the 20th century to be off by about 13.7 billion years. So, remember my timeline project? I kept finding online resources dating creation at 4004 BC, until I found BibleDiagrams.com, which has an extensive set of charts — very well done.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Documentaries on Church Life
- "Burn your bridges"
- Advent: We All Heard It
- Doing Couch Church
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.