Just spent an hour on Skype with Robbymac. Looks like he has a bit more gray in his beard than I recall, whatever that means. He says he’s been too busy to blog because he’s doing “important things” — whatever that means. (Just kidding!) It’s warmer where he is. He also said of my new blog design that I’ve gone from college professor to beatnik. Whatever that means. Maybe the new design will give me more blogging energy, but it seems there are others as well who are losing steam, tiring of the “same old” conversation. Whatever that means.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Why people leave the Church From my present vantage point, the ten myths about church leavers are just that, myths that I can finally begin to understand.
- On Gay Marriage in Canada
- CT: The Emergent Mystique CT covers the emerging church
- The Cluetrain and the Evolution of a Movement Sometimes you need to jump from a movement and escape to the Cluetrain.
- The Emergent matrix: A new kind of church?