If you recall my post on The Liturgical Bob Dylan, it may well interest you to learn that the music used in the liturgy has now been recorded as a 5-song rough-cut EP. The band consists of Larry Campbell, Allen Fehr, Lee Charles Garinger, Bobby James, and is fronted by Mike Koop. They have called themselves “The Multitude of Sins” and made this EP, “The Dylan Mass” available as a free download. For much more detail on the recording and the background of these musicians, visit the post at Music Ruined My Life which announces the recording and provides a download link via one of those free file download sites that makes you wait while a countdown flashes on your screen because you haven’t paid to bypass it. If that drives you nuts (like me), I’ve I’ve mirrored the download for your auditory pleasure. (The file is a .rar archive, and if you don’t already know how to extract that to its MP3-with-cover-art goodness, Google should educate you pretty quickly.)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"