My wife is a nurse, and this morning the chief infectious disease specialist for the City of Winnipeg heard her coughing and told her she didn’t sound good and shouldn’t be working. Is that different than when a GP says, “I don’t like the sound of that cough”? Should I be concerned?
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...