This whole Myanmar thing. It’s gone from tragic to abominable. When you have to pressure a government to accept aid because they’d rather steal it and keep it from their people, just letting them die so they can hold onto power… abysmal. A sham. What do you call it? Subjecticide? Voter-cide? Relieficide? Unthinkable, one would have expected. And yet, it happens. Somebody really ought to do something…
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Study on the American Emerging Church Released
- Missional DNA... Describing Foundational Missional Concepts Good discussion going on concerning some foundational concepts for missional church, including hte place and function of the fivefold ministries (APEPT) in missional churches. To summarise the conversation....
- I'm getting a little tired...
- Communion as a Culinary Art
- Movement spurns the megachurch model