Today I’m taking a one-day blogging sabbatical. That’s right, all day long today, I’m not going to post a single thing, I’m just going to relax, have a nap, catch up on some reading, and do a few errands. Lunch with my wife, even. Well, I already did have lunch with the wifey, at The Olive Garden, that was a few hours ago now. Did I mention I’m reading N.T. Wright’s Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church, and quite enjoying it? Well, now I have. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I was taking the day off, so don’t worry if there’s no fresh, insightful, witty post today, or none at all. It’s because I’m taking a one-day sabbatical, which is a great idea for bloggers to do from time to time. And dang, it would have worked too, if only I had thought to post this yesterday instead of waiting ’till now. Oh well. Maybe some other time…
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...