Blame this man. I was sitting down to compose a post this evening — on what I don’t know, but it would have been something… when my cell phone rang. An hour later, Rob and I were mostly caught up, but now it’s a choice between thinking up something intelligent and watching a rerun of The West Wing — it’s one of the last few episodes in the series (Season 7) and I’ve been following along (again)… so now you know who to blame. I love that show… so much better than the real thing. ;^)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
I don’t believe in laying blame. It’s such a modern construct. You know … part of the typology and all …
Just have a glass of wine, enjoy West Wing. There’s always time for a good post when it’s percolated. F2F relationships (even over the phone) are really more important anyway. Even if I am jealous of all you folks up there in Manitoba ;-) …
OK, friends smiends, where are your priorities man? We depend on your pithy posts. But, then again, the West Wing was a great show! ;-)
Yet alas, we no longer live in the same city — we’re about 1500 miles west of Winnipeg these days. So, yes, I fully accept the blame for diverting Bro. Maynard from his pithy pearls of wisdom, but it’s justifiable due to the great distance.
If we were still in the same city, we’d be having brews at the King’s Head, and neither of us would be posting! :)