Earlier in the week, I wrote about The Coca-Cola Packaging Problem and we got a bit sidetracked… but the metaphor has been mentioned elsewhere as well now. Anyone wanting to pick it up further, there’s a good followup on Alan Knox’s blog. On the other hand, if the excursus was more fun, Jamie is discussing theosis over on his blog. For now, I gotta head back to my post the other day On Power Imbalances in Pastor-Parishioner Relationships and respond to Cindy-lu’s most recent comment with a big hear, hear.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...