Feel old yet? 30 years ago today, Star Wars was released. You know, Episode IV, the original. celebrate with the fans, or just brush up with 30 pieces of trivia about Star Wars so you can impress your friends today. Better yet, take a peek at the video which reveals some of the most secret “facts” about how George Lucas was inspired with the Star Wars story. (Video HT: Dave King)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
Wow … that was a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
Hmm… my mom was pregnant with me when she went to go see it. so I’m not quite that old :)
Sweet. I was 8 years old. Saw it on holidays in the UK.
Took my daughter to see the re-releases in ’97. Sort of a deja vu after my dad took me to see the original when I was a kid.