It seems I’ve been gifted a Thinking Blogger award by Jamie Arpin-Ricci. I’m honoured to be named in this meme (thanks Jamie!), and usually I will try to pass along memes like this one, which is different than most in that we know where it started… which is actually a point of differentiation I’ve seen on a few memes lately ;^) This time however I’m going to break the chain and not name any further thinking bloggers. It certainly isn’t that I don’t have a number of good bloggers who make me think — naming five (or more!) would be quite easy (check my blogroll). This time though, I followed the thinking blogger meme up, down, and sideways a bit, watching who Jamie named and who several other bloggers have named… and I think the five I would name have already been tagged. I’ll leave it to you to follow the links through and see if you can guess who they would have been…
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- I Hate IE
- Study on the American Emerging Church Released
- Missional DNA... Describing Foundational Missional Concepts Good discussion going on concerning some foundational concepts for missional church, including hte place and function of the fivefold ministries (APEPT) in missional churches. To summarise the conversation....
- I'm getting a little tired...