Friendships are both fragile and resilient. One way to test both is by saying stupid things, and then seeing whether or not the damage is irreparable. I think I broke one, and we shall now wait to see if the other party’s resiliency is greater than my stupidity. I think the other person is fairly resilient, but on the other hand, I’ve freshly discovered new heights to my own stupidity. It sucks to be this much of a heel.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...