I spotted a post at In The Way that I would call noteworthy for the missional conversation, the kind of dangerous things that can happen when people are so daft as to take the Bible at face value. Now as it turns out, it seems that about 40 of these folk gathered this past Saturday March 24th in a street along a busy mall, set up a microphone, a speaker, and a banner that said “Healing.” And then they prayed for people. And wouldn’t you know it, some people get healed, and tell thier own story. Apparently there are some pretty out-there missional charismatics roaming about in the wild. Perhaps they are the wild.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...