Len Hjalmarson is speaking at an MCM Leadership Seminar “on cultural shift using three different lenses: theology, history, and culture (sociology, experience).” This all goes down in Winnipeg this afternoon, and that’s where you’ll find me, participating in the later part of the afternoon. Following Len’s session, there will be a panel discussion, with my name listed alongside some intelligent people. Hope I can make up something intelligent to say! ;^)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- How to be Salt and Light
- Why people leave the Church From my present vantage point, the ten myths about church leavers are just that, myths that I can finally begin to understand.
- On Gay Marriage in Canada
- CT: The Emergent Mystique CT covers the emerging church
- The Cluetrain and the Evolution of a Movement Sometimes you need to jump from a movement and escape to the Cluetrain.