Jazz Theologian offers a backstage vew of Mahalia Jackson and Martin Luther King Jr. at the crossroads of jazz and one of the greatest speeches of the 20th century: The Dream that Almost Wasn’t (don’t forget part two).
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...