George Barna says that House Churches Are More Satisfying to Attenders Than Are Conventional Churches… and he provides some very interesting statistics from his study, which gives a good picture of the house church movement in North America. Brian Orme picks this up as well in an article in the Dayton Daily News.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...