Normally, The Nativity Story is a stage production mounted in churches and preschools across North America, but it seems that Hollywood had done their own production, which was just released. Scot McKnight reviews the movie for Relevant magazine. In case that doesn’t paint the picture enough, Ben Witherington reviews it as well. Even knowing how it ends, I’m looking forward to seeing it…
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...