Michael Internet Monk Spencer unfolds a good tale in “The Coffeehouse: A Story.” I didn’t like the ending. As realistically as this story unfolds, by the end it just makes me sad. There are some good alternate endings in the comments though… which I point out not to diminish the story as it stands. It certainly highlights an issue that could stand some further discussion — particularly perhaps in the context where the story is set. Hit the foregoing link and read all about the dreams of Skip the Youth Pastor.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...