I’ve heard spiritual analogies before based upon Edwin Abbott’s Flatland, and here again it seems Mike DeVries has some Musings from Flatland where he explains the story about a two-dimensional object experiencing the third dimension for the first time, and the spiritual metaphors fairly leap from the page. Screen. Whatever. Good thought fodder… if you lived in a two-dimensional world, how do you think you would view a cube, and explain all of its facets? And you think you know something about God, eh?
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...