Jim Margin has a good post from several weeks ago, Don’t Try Too Hard. Any difficulty I have in relating to this is due to the fact I don’t remember the last haircut I had that I paid for in a barber shop. Jim relates his experience though, along with some excellent thoughts on being normal — even for pastors. His version of it is on-point for a missional lifestyle, and tracks well with my mantra, “Live your faith. Share your life.” Yeah. Be normal.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...