Good little post by Scot McKnight on his meeting with Spencer Burke; pseudo-universalism and Burke’s new book and a little piece of “Emergicana.” I wonder what other pieces could be nominated for the Emergicana Hall of Fame besides Spencer Burke’s garage…. Doug Pagitt’s first “pulpit”? Andrew Jones’ first Mac? Brian McLaren’s writing desk?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...