Well, I’m freshly back from a week away at the lake with friends, and feel somewhat swamped with catching up on some blog-reading. As usual for a Saturday, Scot McKnight has posted his Weekly Meanderings, which should help me sort out where to start catching up. Content around here has been appearing during this time through the magic of future-posting, but it turns out one of my posts made the highlights list — thanks, Scot!
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"