Last September I received an email from Sarah, whom I’d never met, but she found my blog and dropped me a note. Me and a number of others, I’m sure, about a book she was beginning work on: Dear Church: Letters From A Disillusioned Generation. Turns out Sarah Raymond Cunningham now has the book published, to be released shortly but available for preorder now. Based the preview chapter she sent me last year, I think she’ll find a lot of resonance with what she’s written. The website offers the flavour of it as well as the opportunity to write your own letter to the church.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Luther ...no matter how few people resonate with your voice, a lack of resonance doesn't make you wrong.
- Sunday Morning Again. How can I love Jesus and feel this way about his church?
- The Beauty of Broken Systems The church, like the World-Wide-Web, will always be a little bit broken. Relax. they're both supposed to be that way.