It’s common knowledge among housewives that a little tidbit of wisdom is to never do the grocery shopping when you’re hungry, because you’ll probably spend too much. I finally realized at about 7:30 this evening that husbands should not shop for Mothers’ Day gifts for their wives with two tired but rambunctious children in tow through the mall on the Friday evening before Mothers’ Day when they’re already feeling guilty for coming home way too late from the office and didn’t arrive until after their wives had already finished mowing the lawn because — well, never mind…. after all, my wife might read this, and if she does, she and all of you should know that she’s a fabulous wife and mother to our girls. I deserve less, but what I’ve received, I’m hanging onto.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...