Reuters: Bush’s best moment in office? Reeling in big perch. (HT: Will Samson) The war in Iraq cost $280 Billion so far and his best accomplishment in office is catching a 7.5-pound fish. Maybe I shouldn’t print what I really think of this bonehead; the guy doesn’t even need to be satirized. On the other hand, maybe I wouldn’t disagree with his statement too harshly either.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...