Scot McKnight entertains with Cell Phones: Progress Report… he’s still getting used to his first cell phone.
Quoth the Sage:
There once was a rabbi named Zushua, and as he was dying his followers gathered around him and one asked him, “Rabbi Zushua, give us a wise word before you die”. And this is what Zushua said. “When I stand before God on Judgment Day, God will not ask me, ‘Zushua, why weren’t you more like Abraham or Moses?’ God will ask instead, ‘Zushua, why weren’t you more like Zushua?’” — Unknown
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part III
- Tony Jones & Narrative Control
- Narcissists in the Pulpit
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part II
In Past Years...