Darryl Dash has written an article on Navigating the Church in a perfect storm. He’s got some good insight there, and a great metaphor. Oddly enough, it’s the same metaphor used by Leonard Sweet a little over a month ago. He had three different factors than what Darryl outlines, but it’s interresting how the metaphor turns up again… the church is definitely in uncharted waters. No matter how many different storm factors there are or what we label them, it seems there really is a perfect storm brewing.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"