Darryl Dash has written an article on Navigating the Church in a perfect storm. He’s got some good insight there, and a great metaphor. Oddly enough, it’s the same metaphor used by Leonard Sweet a little over a month ago. He had three different factors than what Darryl outlines, but it’s interresting how the metaphor turns up again… the church is definitely in uncharted waters. No matter how many different storm factors there are or what we label them, it seems there really is a perfect storm brewing.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...