Spent the evening in an interresting experiment… had a few friends over to discuss Robbymac’s Post-Charismatic Series. Three couples exploring our varying post-ness. Not all of us had been able to read the entire series as yet, but this didn’t prevent our rambling discussion as we brought up various points that Rob covers and discussed our own experiences. Makes me think that perhaps Rob’s next writing project might need to be a discussion guide…. but nobody tell his wife I’ve suggested it! Actually a part of the point in bringing it up is an excuse to link the series again… for anyone who’s missed it, I recommend digging into the series and dropping by the forums to talk through your own experiences with it and to participate in the whole “reconstruction” process. After all, while the deconstruction needs to take place, we mustn’t stop there.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Advent: We All Heard It
- Doing Couch Church
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people