Bill Millar has all the cool ideas. Over soup at Ken Hong’s a month or so ago he told us about an idea that looks like he’s close to getting off the ground — the Jesus Flickfest would involve showing a variety of films depicting the life of Christ [or a Christ-like figure] over Easter weekend. Volunteers requested, give Bill a shout if you can lend a hand. Of course the whole thing facilitates discussion between those who attend the screenings, should be a great time.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...