This is a thought that rather intrigues me… Did Jesus have a house in Capernaum? On the one hand, so what if he did, and on the other, it makes sense and stands on the side of kinda cool to think about. The subject comes up in a post from Mark Goodacre (HT: Randy McRoberts).
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...