Well, it’s finally come to fruition. Post-charismatics, a subject that comes up around here often enough, has been a discussion topic I’ve had ongoing with Robbymac for over a year now, and for him it’s been a research and writing project for more than a year as well. His opus (more than 200 printed pages) is now published online, complete with discussion forums following. It bears mentioning that I’ve been privileged to participate in the project with him over the past year-plus, and I’m thankful for many great discussions held and insights received through the process. Please review Rob’s announcement and proceed in an orderly fashion through the exhibit. We’re hoping that some good discussion and story exchanges will take place in the forums as well.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Why people leave the Church From my present vantage point, the ten myths about church leavers are just that, myths that I can finally begin to understand.
- On Gay Marriage in Canada
- CT: The Emergent Mystique CT covers the emerging church
- The Cluetrain and the Evolution of a Movement Sometimes you need to jump from a movement and escape to the Cluetrain.
- The Emergent matrix: A new kind of church?