Scot McKnight wraps up on Jesus and Homosexuality; I’m linking the last in a 10-post series for those who like to skip ahead to the conclusion. From this post, “Where does this lead us? Pastoral sensitivity. Pastoral care. Pastoral tact. As the pastor and parishioners pray and work for the healing that is needed.” Good footing, that.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
There were 15 posts. Starting with Moral Decision Making: Homosexuality. 2 Context posts and 3 Definintion posts.
I mean 2 definition posts. Nice math, eh?