Mike Todd has decided not to vote Liberal later this month (with reason) but those still undecided in one Manitoba riding will have a blog debate to help them make an informed decision. Cool. I wonder if any of them are reading Joe Trippi’s blog or his book, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Democracy, the Internet, and the Overthrow of Everything? It’s about time we started to see more of this in Canadian politics too — this sort of Internet participation will imho contribute to higher voter turnout not exclusively but especially among the younger set. Kudos to the organizers. Now if this could just happen on a national level….
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...