See, I’m learning all kinds of new reasons to pay attention to the liturgical calendar. This one is Saint Vincent of Saragossa, (feast day: January 22). Turns out St. Vincent is the patron saint of wine. Uncork and celebrate!
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...