Scot McKnight’s series on the EC-Movement now contrasts the protest post with What is the Emerging Church? Pro-Aplenty. This series of posts (mentioned previously) is an excellent overview of the church that is emerging, pros and cons. This one is a good reminder that all them EC’ers out there are not just a whiny bunch of disaffected disavowed disgruntled misanthropic malcontents… they actually stand for stuff as well.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"