I’ve just read Michael Lee’s article titled Why I Am Not Emergent and based on what he says there, I have to agree wholeheartedly and remove my name from the Emergent rosters. I mean really, I wasn’t convince by James MacDonald’s five reasons not to be Emerging and I even composed my own five reasons to be emerging. But man, Michael’s got some really good points here. I really hope the the five things he points out get changed soon, because I was really starting to have fun in the church that is emerging. Oh well, maybe it was just too good to be true.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...