Winter weather has arrived in Winnipeg in a most un-subtle fashion. You wouldn’t know it from the photo, but yesterday the streets were dry and bare. It did look beautiful peering out the window this morning, all a blanket of white… with the neighbours pushing their car out of a snowbank. But the snow on the trees and such was picturesque and my girls were excited. I really should have snapped that photo on my James Bond camera-phone, but nnoooo….. I wasn’t on the ball that early and only snapped the photo halfway to the office when it looked all ugly. One of the guys from the shop walked out to catch his bus and found three buses, all from the same route, all stuck on the street outside his apartment. He called me to pick him up on my way in to the office. And more snow on the way….
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...