Robbymac’s latest post is People of the Spark, which describes well how I feel lately about how we’re floating between communities… some key personal relationships, our small group, a larger multimedia-friendly expression and still another community rooted in the institutional church. All of these are providing friendship, community, and as Rob puts it, “spark.” I feel “locked in” (in a good way) with each of these, and am able to draw from them all. Although we would be considered by many to be “churchless,” it seems that this is anything but the truth. Rob responds to a particular question in his post, and gives a very good answer, I’d say.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...