So the other day I was contrasting shopping at Ten Thousand Villages vs. shopping at Wal-Mart. This morning CBC Radio One was reviewing Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, and now Tim Samoff is asking the question. Hmmm. Guess I should at least see the documentary, but I already know how this is going to turn out…
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
If I have to shop at Wal Mart, I plan what I need, get in, grab it, and get out. If I’m there for more than 10 minutes I start to get violent. No idea why…
we are previewing it @ knox – but it didn’t arrive in time – neither did the one in Brandon – as soon as we have it, we’ll advertise – should be in coming few days.