Tim Bednar’s article, “We know more than our pastors” is getting a fresh look from Cindy Bryan and also from Randy McRoberts, who on his blog is also working through a list Bednar created based on the Cluetrain Manifesto about the participatory church. Bednar links it as well, to complete “the circle of link.” If you’ve read The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business As Usual (Full text online), perhaps like me (and apparently like Tim), you kept thinking about the church while reading a business book.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Missional DNA... Describing Foundational Missional Concepts Good discussion going on concerning some foundational concepts for missional church, including hte place and function of the fivefold ministries (APEPT) in missional churches. To summarise the conversation....
- I'm getting a little tired...
- Communion as a Culinary Art
- Movement spurns the megachurch model
- Recap and Update: Forge and Emergent