Tim Bednar’s article, “We know more than our pastors” is getting a fresh look from Cindy Bryan and also from Randy McRoberts, who on his blog is also working through a list Bednar created based on the Cluetrain Manifesto about the participatory church. Bednar links it as well, to complete “the circle of link.” If you’ve read The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business As Usual (Full text online), perhaps like me (and apparently like Tim), you kept thinking about the church while reading a business book.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- Why people leave the Church From my present vantage point, the ten myths about church leavers are just that, myths that I can finally begin to understand.
- On Gay Marriage in Canada
- CT: The Emergent Mystique CT covers the emerging church
- The Cluetrain and the Evolution of a Movement Sometimes you need to jump from a movement and escape to the Cluetrain.
- The Emergent matrix: A new kind of church?