Tim Bednar’s article, “We know more than our pastors” is getting a fresh look from Cindy Bryan and also from Randy McRoberts, who on his blog is also working through a list Bednar created based on the Cluetrain Manifesto about the participatory church. Bednar links it as well, to complete “the circle of link.” If you’ve read The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business As Usual (Full text online), perhaps like me (and apparently like Tim), you kept thinking about the church while reading a business book.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"