Of course I hate to define myself by what I’m not, but I guess there are times it’s warranted. Let me state for the record that the kind of Christian I am NOT, is Pat Robertson’s kind of so-called Christian. Blogdom buzzes. I’m sickened, saddened. When an evangelical leader calls for the assassination of the head of state of a foreign country, what’s his version of the gospel come to? Sheesh. Gustavo Gutierrez to Che Guevara to Pat Robertson. I dunno, maybe Jay Voorhees responds more appropriately than I do. The big question now, I guess, is whether G.W. is going to listen.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...