Anyone who has read Donald Miller’s Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality will remember the chapter where he talks about setting up a confessional booth on the campus of Reed College. If you haven’t read it, CT has the account reprinted with a followup interview with Donald Miller. (HT: Steve McCoy)
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...