I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been hanging out at St. Benedict’s Table, putting in an appearance every few weeks… and it’s been a great blessing. One event that I’ve yet to make is their monthly “Theology by the Glass” (aka “Theology Pub”). The next one takes place Tuesday July 26th (today, actually) at Buccacino’s Restaurant (the “formal” discussion starts at 8:00PM). Topic for this month is an article by William Willimon, Communion as a Culinary Art. Even if you can’t show up for the discussion, the article’s well worth perusing.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...