As a followup to my post on Starbucks the other day, I thought it would be appropriate to provide a more proper look at the theological significance of coffee… it turns out there is more comment in the Bible on coffee than what you might suspect. With slight echos of an earlier post, give some deep thought to “Coffee As A Means Of Grace,” a paper by Michael J. Svigel originally presented at the Southwest Regional Meeting of the Evangelical Theological Society on March 21, 2003. I recommend paying close attention to the end notes, there’s extra nuggets in there for those willing to take the time.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...