As noted on My Four Walls blog, Lucas Land has an article, “Bowing at the Altar of Relevance: The Church Has Sold Out” published at Youth Worker Journal. This is another Frost-and-Hirsch-inspired piece (a good thing). From midway through the article, “There are a couple questions we should ask ourselves: (1) How did church become what it is today? and (2) Why do we do church the way we do when it doesn’t work?”
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- More on the network structure for the church The fact that God can speak the same message to different people that have had no prior contact on the subject and who can then connect those threads just serves to underscore the primary point about the value of this type of network structure.
- Theology comes to the people
- Theology of Coffee
- "Is that Jesus?"