As noted on My Four Walls blog, Lucas Land has an article, “Bowing at the Altar of Relevance: The Church Has Sold Out” published at Youth Worker Journal. This is another Frost-and-Hirsch-inspired piece (a good thing). From midway through the article, “There are a couple questions we should ask ourselves: (1) How did church become what it is today? and (2) Why do we do church the way we do when it doesn’t work?”
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...