If you like polar bears…. in Winnipeg we have this thing going on this summer called Bears on Broadway in which there are some 60+ life-size sculptures of polar bears stretched along a downtown boulevard. The whole thing is a fundraiser for Cancer Care Manitoba; it’s all set up so you can stroll down the boulevard and admire the bears (but don’t feed them), but for those that are sadly not actually in Winnipeg, you can view them online. I’ve already tipped you off on my favorite, but there are a lot of really cool ones… my kids were enthralled when we drove down there the other day we had to promise to go back, and it’ll probably be several trips over the summer.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...