About 10 days ago I got an email from MIT inviting me to take part in a survey of bloggers. Being the naturally trusting person that I am, I checked the email headers to see if it had been spoofed, and it turns out that the email didn’t appear to belong in the spam-file after all. I meant to go back and participate in the survey, but just hadn’t gotten around to it… until today when I noticed that Jordan Cooper had participated in the survey as well. So I figured, “Hey, if it’s that prestigious…” and the rest is now statistical history.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...