Scot McKnight has been churning out a few excellent posts of late. “Excellent” in part because they’re characteristically insightful and well-written, but also in part because I happen to resonate with them. In this category is How so is Orthodoxy Generous? where he considers and explains the title of a well-known book in emerging church circles… just what is it that defines Orthodoxy as being “Generous”? It is creedal, charitable, chastened, and missional.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- I Hate IE
- Study on the American Emerging Church Released
- Missional DNA... Describing Foundational Missional Concepts Good discussion going on concerning some foundational concepts for missional church, including hte place and function of the fivefold ministries (APEPT) in missional churches. To summarise the conversation....
- I'm getting a little tired...