Scot McKnight has been churning out a few excellent posts of late. “Excellent” in part because they’re characteristically insightful and well-written, but also in part because I happen to resonate with them. In this category is How so is Orthodoxy Generous? where he considers and explains the title of a well-known book in emerging church circles… just what is it that defines Orthodoxy as being “Generous”? It is creedal, charitable, chastened, and missional.
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
- Sometimes I Doodle on 3×5 Cards: #WhenTony
In Past Years...