According to ABC News, Bloggers are the People of the Year… apparently they (we???) were gunning for the same “honour” from Time Magazine, though that eventually went to George Bush (no comment lest I get flamed). Perhaps the better news is that “Blog” made the top of Merriam-Webster’s Top 10 Ten Words of 2004, which all things considered is probably a better Top Ten list to wind up on than one of Letterman‘s.
- Was Jesus Politically Correct?
- Jesus, the Fearmongers, the Conspiracy Theorists, & the New Segregationists
- The Tragedy of Trump
- Tony Jones, M. Sue Wilson, & the STFU Campaign
- Tony Jones & The New Emergent Manifesto, Part V
- Shameful Ignorance: Tony Jones & Christianity Today #CTshame
- Tony Jones & the Multiple Marriage Proposal
- Tony Jones & the New Emergent Manifesto, Part IV
In Past Years...
- <em>Blognito ergo sum</em> 'First Post' for subversive influence. Q:Why? A: ...
- Here beginneth the journey What to do when you don't know where you are and don't have a map.
- God speaks in threads When you complete the task of gathering the threads of how God speaks to you and weave them all together, you end up with a lifeline.